DFO Brisbane is proud to be one of Shoes 4 Planet Earth's collector’s.
Please see the six step guide to donating:
SPORTS SHOES only please.
- NO HOLES AND GOOD SOLES. It is not worth shipping shoes to an orphanage in Southern Africa if they are broken! We want to send shoes that will last a whole winter.
- CLEAN! Would you like to receive a dirty pair of shoes? They can be hand scrubbed or washed on a short cold cycle in the washing machine. Best dried in the sun stuffed with newspaper – no tumble trying please as it destroys the shoe.
- TIED TOGETHER in matching pairs so we can find the other half amongst all the hundreds of shoes we have. No individual pairs in plastic bags or boxes please – just more to throw away.
- SHOE LACES & INNER SOLES – yes please.
- THANK YOU for helping us to change the world one pair of shoes at a time.
For more information click here.