Working at DFO Brisbane
Looking to start a career in retail?
DFO Brisbane's retailers are constantly looking for vibrant new members to join their teams.
Keep an eye out on this page for any available opportunities.
Current Job Opportunities
Join Australia's #1 Sneaker destination and grow your career!
Accent Group is Australia’s leading footwear giant, with over 12 retail brands & 2 online platforms. Platypus Shoes is the #1 sneaker destination with over 120 stores across Australia and New Zealand. Housing an extensive collection of iconic global brands, we pride ourselves on stocking the latest and greatest footwear and apparel. Our ranges are carefully selected so you can find a treasured iconic style or a newly engineered silhouette. At Platypus we value your ability to express your own personal style. Our Sneakers. Your story.
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service and unforgettable shopping experience
- A passion for streetwear and sneaker culture
- The ability to work well within a fast paced and energetic team environment
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
- Full availability on weekends
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, kick start your career with Platypus and drop your Resume in-store to Tamara!
Embrace your inner Champion and join the team who strive to make our customers feel amazing, no matter where their passion lies, whether it be the gym, the field, the studio or the street! We are excited about being part of the evolution of introducing premium street wear in Australia. Our store network has grown significantly this past year and we want YOU to be part of our journey as we continue to expand our retail footprint. It's what we reinvent, reimagine and reignite that makes champion evolve and we pride ourselves on being trend setters and market leaders in the street wear industry. We are looking for inspirational & passionate brand ambassadors to assist us in taking the brand to the next level. The successful candidate will be highly-aligned to our core values of team work, respect and integrity.
We are looking for someone to join our team and be our next amazing Assistant Store Manager at our CHAMPION Outlet Brisbane DFO store! You will become part of the Champion team and assist in managing, motivating and coaching the in-store team. You will be an ambassador for our inclusive brand culture and be passionate about creating memorable authentic customer experiences in store!
What does it take to be a Champion?
· Proven record of coaching your team to deliver KPIs & budgets
· Ability to create an amazing in store culture and drive motivation with your team
· Providing customers with unique and memorable customer service experiences
· Extensive background executing store operations including inventory and managing loss prevention
· Visual merchandising experience with executing directives and upkeep of standards
· Ability train and inspire your team to develop and grow within the Hanes Group
· A genuine passion for streetwear, athletic apparel and being the face of the Champion brand!
More Benefits …
- Genuine internal progression and career pathways – take your career to new heights with nearly half of all retail management and head office roles filled internally last year
- Work-life balance is important to us, so no rotating rosters – enjoy Fridays and Saturdays off plus a monthly 3 day weekend
- Be our next intern! Newly launched retail internship program designed to provide genuine career pathways from stores to head office!
- Amazing staff discounts of up to 50% across all brands in the Hanes portfolio – Bonds, Champion, Sheridan, Bras' n' Things, Berlei, Jockey – and more!
- Yes! You get to wear streetwear to work with our generous quarterly clothing allowance
If this sounds like the gig for you, please apply https://careers.hanesaustralasia.com/jobs/PAC-110920-1482480 or email your CV to Kerryn.Thomson@Hanes.com